After reading Joel Rosenberg’s post on his blog: The darkest headlines I have read in years, I felt like we, the human race, certainly have not changed in 3500 years.
I recommend reading all of Joel’s post. Here’s the low points:
- We know things are dark in the Middle East
- Things are dark in the U.S., as well, with several recent mass shootings
- Planned Parenthood is exposed for selling body parts of aborted infants (SEE NOTES)
- A 9-foot tall bronze statue of “Baphomet” was unveiled in Detroit this past Saturday
Reading these two major news events together with the image of the statue reminded me of this passage from the Bible written 3500 years ago:
Don’t sacrifice your children in the fires on your altars; and don’t let your people practice divination or look for omens or use spells or charms, and don’t let them consult the spirits of the dead. ~ Deuteronomy 18:10-11 (GNT)
Children and the weaker members of societies have always been vulnerable. Through the ages, people, children in particular, have been sacrificed to various idols. The image of a benevolent Baphomet is very far from the truth.
I’m not saying abortion is a form of worship of Satan. I just was struck by the contrast of the warning to the Israelites long ago not to sacrifice their children to the fire in the worship of Molech and of the lie of children looking up to Baphomet. Satan seeks to kill and destroy in any way he can. Through abortion in this country, 58 million children have needlessly died since 1973.
- Since Joel Rosenberg’s article, a third video has been released exposing Planned Parenthood.
- Read an op-ed on how laws protecting religious practitioners opens the door to freedoms for Satanic worshipers as well.