Post, Tweet, Like, or Share This Video
It really is true! You can have a relationship with your creator God this intimate. (as portrayed in the video).
I stopped resisting His call to my heart on February 19th, 1973. Since then, I’ve had innumerable times when He’s touched my heart with comfort, guidance, acceptance, and even gentle scolding when I’ve needed it.
The #Falling Plates video uses powerful images to convey God’s love straight to our hearts. Now that you’ve watched it, I know you’ll want to share it with your friends through e-mails, Facebook, Twitter, and your favorite social networks. Here’s a link and hashtag you can use: http://bit.ly/FallingPlatesVideo and #FallingPlates.
Spiritual Conversations in March
This has been quite a month for spiritual and religious headlines. Are you talking about Pope Francis? The Bible TV series? Passover? Easter? I’m planning to post about many of these topics if I can.
Here’s what’s happening in March 2013:
- The very popular Bible TV series is showing every Sunday this month.
- St. Patrick’s Day is tomorrow. What do you know about him? He wasn’t Irish. Read about him on the History Channel.
- We’ve had a historic change of popes. Here’s an article from CNN: 5 things to know about the new pope. (Pope Francis’ inauguration is March 19th).
- March 19th is also the 200th anniversary of David Livingstone’s birth.
- Passover begins the evening of March 25th.
- March 31st is Easter.
If You’d Like More Videos
- Visit #FallingPlates‘ website where you can make further discoveries in your spiritual journey.
- Follow #FallingPlates on Twitter: @FallingPlates.
- For more great short films visit Global Short Film Network.
- I Am Second has a large collection of powerful interviews from people who’ve discovered God’s Love.