In case you haven’t been following these news reports, this article from Bloomberg Business Week will fill in the details on:
- A November 28th explosion in Isfahan, where Iran has a nuclear facility (should impact Iran’s nuclear weapons program).
- An explosion on November 12th at a military base west of Tehran (claimed to be a setback to Iran’s missile program).
- Stuxnet, a malicious software, probably from a specific cyber attack “affected some of the country’s computer systems and several centrifuges used in its uranium-enrichment program.”
- Several scientists and officials from both the nuclear and missile programs have been the target of assassinations in the past two years.
We highly recommend reading Joel Rosenberg’s books to help you understand current events in light of Bible prophecy.
- Promotional for The Twelfth Imam from Joel Rosenberg’s website: “As the apocalyptic leaders of Iran call for the annihilation of Israel and the United States, CIA operative David Shirazi is sent into Tehran with one objective: use all means necessary to disrupt Iran’s nuclear weapons program—without leaving American fingerprints and without triggering a regional war.”
- This map is available on Wikimedia Commons.