I thought I’d share some links to incredible photography from the eruption of Iceland’s Eyjafjallajökull volcano in April 2010.
- The above image was taken at the time of the 2010 eruption of Iceland’s Eyjafjallajökull volcano and is available on Wikimedia Commons.
- These Flickr photos have several striking night scenes.
- Boston.com’s photos give more of the human side of the eruption.
- Islands Can Form Rapidly
- Volcanoes and the Fifth Trumpet of Revelation 9
- God Moves Mountains in Japan
- An Even Greater Earthquake
- Volcanoes DO Form Rapidly